What is expected from you?
You will be responsible for clearly documenting and communicating business, functional, non-functional, stakeholder and transition requirements into features, user stories, user journeys, process flows and acceptance criteria. You will engage with development and business stakeholders such as designers, product owners, systems architects, developers, quality assurers and scrum masters to ensure the right solution is built to meet business needs. You need to work in a team, but also complete delivery independently.
What benefits do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Medical Aid subsidy
- Performance bonuses
- Monthly socials
- Exposure to the latest innovation and technology
- International exposure
- Skills growth
- Extra annual leave days
- Encouragement to learn with a learning budget
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Hybrid and Remote work
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community events
What type of projects will you work on
The role will be responsible for the discovery, delivery, and demonstration of various requirements as a consulting Agile Business Analyst in Financial Services projects, particularly in the Equity and Debt Capital Markets products within a Scrum team.
What experience and skills are we looking for in you?
- 3-5 years’ work experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience in Consulting.
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment.
- Experience in a Banking environment.
- Knowledge of Equity and Debt Capital Markets – experience is beneficial.
- Strong Written and Spoken Communication skills.
- Strong Intrapersonal and Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Facilitation and Collaboration skills.
- Working understanding of relevant Business Analysis tools and techniques.
What formal qualification and certifications do you need?
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Finance, Economics or Information Systems or the equivalent coursework in a related field.
- Business Analysis certification – Advantageous.
- Financial Markets certification – Advantageous.
- Agile certification – Advantageous.
What Our Staff Says
Environment filled with approachable leaders who cultivate a healthy company culture.
A company that allows their employees to thrive and recognised for their archievements.
Webtonic has a really positive work environment and an amazing team spirit.
Employees are always eager to work as a team and the work keeps you motivated, driven and challenged.