As part of the Human-Centred Design (HCD) team, you’ll help build customer-focused, high-quality digital products. You’ll work closely with the Product Owners, CX Lead, UX team and Developers to create customer-centric solutions that are driven by the feedback of our users, both internal and external.
COLLABORATE WITH PRODUCT OWNERS, STAKEHOLDERS, CX LEADS AND DEVELOPERS TO:
• Translate key information and business requirements into customer-centric solutions that would position our client as an industry leader.
PREPARE WELL-CRAFTED ARTEFACTS FOR THE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT TEAM FOR IMPLEMENTATION:
• Create user journeys to highlight the user’s pain points as well as areas of opportunity.
• Create comprehensive wireframes and prototypes to illustrate functionality clearly for implementation.
WORK CLOSELY WITH THE CX LEAD TO CONDUCT USER TESTING TO:
• Determine user needs with one-on-one interviews with internal and external users.
• Test ideas with wireframes and prototypes and iterate solutions until production-ready.
• Facilitate usability testing and evaluate user feedback to further improve existing products.
• Relevant UX-related qualification from an accredited institution.
• Proven UX experience with a portfolio that demonstrates a design thinking approach to solutions for Android, iOS, and web.
• 5+ years experience in user experience & visual user interface design.
• Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
• In-depth knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision and AdobeXD.
• Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
• Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
• Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
• Previous experience with user centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and colour, and web/mobile usability standards.
• Have contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator across product managers and engineers.
• Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
• Ability to work with other designers and developers to implement new ideas.
• Experience in the financial/insurance industry would be highly beneficial.
• Experience in managing a team within an Agile environment would be beneficial.
A persevering problem-solving attitude.
Within a varied landscape of financial services products, online tools and platforms, you will need to consolidate extensive requirements and conceptualise solutions that not only satisfy internal stakeholders but are also easy to use by clients.
Clear communication & effortless collaboration.
With a diverse set of users profiles, you will constantly be expected to collaborate with internal teams, business stakeholders, as well as external users and excellent communication skills, are crucial for presenting concepts and solutions effectively.
A creative mind & technical understanding.
To be able to formulate feasible solutions for implementation, you’ll need to find creative opportunities within a challenging landscape and at the same time understand the technical dependencies.
Always follow best practice & drive innovation.
We’re driven to be industry leaders in the financial services industry and don’t shy away from thinking out of the box and challenging the status quo. You need a strong foundation of design principles and UX best practices for both responsive web and native apps.