What is expected from you?
As a .NET developer, you will work with internal teams to design and develop high quality code and applications.
What benefits do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Medical Aid subsidy
- Performance bonuses
- Monthly socials
- Annual conference budget
- Exposure to the latest innovation and technology
- International exposure
- Skills growth
- Extra annual leave days
- Encouragement to learn with a learning budget
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Hybrid and Remote work
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community events
What type of projects will you work on
Our projects range from platform products to bespoke software development
What experience and skills are we looking for in you?
- 4+ years software development experience
- Has strong problem solving skills and a willingness to learn new things quickly
- Good communicator and team player
- Positive attitude
- Has a relevant Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
- Exposure to the full software life cycle
- Proven experience meeting deadlines and developing high performance, scalable, and quality software
- Can work with little supervision, pro-active and takes on responsibility for code and applications developed
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, high-pressure environment and meet agreed deadlines
- Must have a good understanding or user interfaces and modern web design standards
- Must be comfortable meeting with clients from time to time
What techie stuff do we need?
- Apply Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles, including polymorphism, inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction, in .NET development.
- Implement Dependency Injection in .NET-based applications.
- Utilize the .NET ecosystem, including ASP.NET Core for web application development.
- Conduct unit testing using .NET unit testing frameworks like MSTest, NUnit, or xUnit.
- Manage version control using Git for collaborative development.
- Handle build and dependency management tasks using tools like MSBuild and NuGet.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) concepts and relevant tools (e.g., Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Apply domain-driven design (DDD) principles in the design and architecture of .NET applications.
What Our Staff Says
There's different technologies to help us grow and improve our skills and knowledge.
Environment filled with approachable leaders who cultivate a healthy company culture.
A company that allows their employees to thrive and recognised for their archievements.
Webtonic has a really positive work environment and an amazing team spirit.
Employees are always eager to work as a team and the work keeps you motivated, driven and challenged.